1. Add your butter, crushed garlic, 75g of the cheese and butter into a bowl and mix.
2. Make slices in your baguette approx 4-5cm in width without going all the way through.
3. Put your baguette on tin foil and now add your garlic mix into each gap in the bread, then top with the remaining cheese. Wrap the garlic bread in the tin foil.
4. Bake in the oven for 10-15mins or until brown.
5. Serve on a board in the middle of the table for the guests to help themselves.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (166g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 187 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.8g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 53.1mg||16 %|
|Sodium 1059.8mg||37 %|
|Potassium 196.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.6g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 69.5g|
|Protein 21.4g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 561
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!