1. Heat Bacon Fat in a soup pan. Sautee diced Pork Fat, Onions, Celery, Garlic, Chopped Clams, sprinkle with the Flour and add Clam Juice.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for approximately 40 minutes.
3. Add Diced Blanched Potatoes, Herbs, Seasoning, Heavy Cream, Milk.
4. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
5. Before serving add Worcestershire Sauce.
6. Serve Oyster Crackers on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (265g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 223 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.7g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g||61 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 55.3mg||17 %|
|Sodium 328mg||11 %|
|Potassium 468.4mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 11.8g|
|Protein 7.6g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 305
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!