Fall-apart tender with a slightly crispy crust. These are so good it's stupid. Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar just before serving.
1. Toss potatoes in a large bowl with oil, salt, and pepper to coat
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray
3. Arrange potatoes in a single layer and cover tightly with another sheet of aluminum foil
4. Place the baking sheet into a COLD OVEN at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes
5. Remove the top sheet of aluminum foil and continue baking for 20 minutes
6. Flip the potatoes and continue baking for 20 minutes
7. Let cool for 5 minutes (if you can keep your mits off them!)
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving (JUST A LITTLE)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (157g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 128 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.3g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 74mg||3 %|
|Potassium 508.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 31.4g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!