1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly coat a 10 inch springform pan with spray oil. Note: You could use a 9x13 inch pan instead.
2. To make the crust: Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 egg and 1/2 cup butter or margarine. Spread to the edges of the pan. Prick all over with a fork, then bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Allow to cool.
3. Increase oven temperature to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 3/4 cups sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 5 eggs and the yolks and mix thoroughly. Add cream and mix only enough to blend.
4. Pour filling over crust and bake for 10 minutes at 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Reduce temperature to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C) and continue to bake for one hour. Turn oven off, but leave cake in for another hour. Don't worry if it looks a little jiggly in the center.
5. Chill overnight. This is imperative! If desired, top with your favorite fruit or serve plain.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (487g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 1116 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 124g||165 %|
|Saturated Fat 65.3g||327 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 34.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.2g|
|Cholesterol 1213.6mg||373 %|
|Sodium 1308.5mg||45 %|
|Potassium 638.9mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.4g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 29.2g|
|Protein 40.6g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1377
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.