1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. mix together the cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl until evenly moistened. press into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan
3 in a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. blend in the eggs, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, and cream of tartar. pour over the pie crust
4. bake in preheated oven until the center is set, about 50 minutes. allow to cool on counter for 5 minutes
5. mix together the sour cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/2 cup sugar in a bowl until smooth; carefully pour over cheesecake starting from the sides of the pan and working your way to the center
6. return to oven for another 5 minutes. allow to cool in pan to room temperature. refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (185g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 377 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.9g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.4g||112 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 282.1mg||87 %|
|Sodium 480.9mg||17 %|
|Potassium 223.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 40.9g|
|Protein 11g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 581
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!