1. Preheat fan oven to 160C.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites and sugar for 10 minutes or until thick and glossy.
3. Mix vinegar, vanilla and cornflour together. Add to meringue. Beat on high speed for a further 5 minutes.
4. Line an oven tray with baking paper (Dont grease). Draw a 22 cm circle on the baking paper. Spread the pavlova mixture to within 2 cm of the edge of the circle, keeping the shape as round and even as possible. Smooth top surface over.
5. Place pavlova in oven for 20 minutes then turn oven temperature down to 100C. Bake pavlova for a further 40 minutes.
Turn oven off. Open oven door slightly and leave pavlova in oven until cold.
6. Carefully lift pavlova onto a serving plate. Decorate with whipped cream, sliced kiwi-fruit and the pulp of fresh passionfruits.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (166g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 20 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 6.8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 223.4mg||8 %|
|Potassium 311.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 4.6g|
|Protein 14.9g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 100
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.