1. Crush 26 of the Oreos and mix with the butter until it is well mixed.
2. Press firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate and then put into the fridge while preparing filling.
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar into a medium bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
2. Add 9 chopped Oreos and cool whip into the fluff and mix.
3. Take out the pie crust and spoon the filling into it. Add leftover cookies to the top.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Serve and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (188g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 421 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.8g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.2g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 47.6mg||15 %|
|Sodium 2794.3mg||96 %|
|Potassium 316.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.5g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 69.8g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 711
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.