To make the Strawberries in Syrup:
- Clean and hull the strawberries, dice them small. Add them to a small saucepan with the water and sugar. Bring to a boil for only 1 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature or cooler. This should produce about 2 cups of strawberries in syrup as needed.
1. Mix together the butter, sugar, and graham crumbs
2. Lightly grease and line 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Press crumb mixture evenly into the prepared pan
4. Combine water and jello, stir until dissolved
5. Add sweetened milk, lemon juice, and strawberries, including the syrup
6. Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream
7. Spread over prepared base and chill until the jello has set
8. These can be served frozen.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (2233g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 3356 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 372.9g||497 %|
|Saturated Fat 221g||1105 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 106g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 23.4g|
|Cholesterol 1142.4mg||352 %|
|Sodium 45322.4mg||1563 %|
|Potassium 3165.3mg||83 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 695g||204 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.5g||66 %|
|Sugars, other 678.5g|
|Protein 71.8g||103 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6263
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!