1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile, brown the ground beef; drain and let cool.
3. Place meat in a mixing bowl and mix with 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of cheddar cheese with meet..
4. Spread the mixture into a square baking pan 1/2 cup pizza sauce and 1/2 cup of mediomum salsa..
5. Spread hot peppers, mushrooms, bacon onions and pepperoni on the pizza.
5. Top with the rest of the cheddar cheese.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Makes 6 servings
Recipe By: Geo Ross
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1932g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 3521 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 391.3g||522 %|
|Saturated Fat 166.5g||833 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 144.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.1g|
|Cholesterol 1146.9mg||353 %|
|Sodium 11384.8mg||393 %|
|Potassium 5314.7mg||140 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.9g||80 %|
|Sugars, other 54g|
|Protein 311.7g||445 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5064
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.