1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile, brown the ground beef; drain.
3. Place meat in a mixing bowl and mix with 1 cup of mozzarella.
4. Spread the mixture into a circle on a round pizza pan or baking stone (I prefer the stone); and top with 1/2 cup pizza sauce.
5. Top with the rest of the mozzarella, optional toppings and seasonings.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Comments: Tastes like a pizza, cuts like a pizza, yet there is no dough... though do have a fork and knife on hand for eating purposes because it can get a little messy if eaten with hands only. I am a South Beach dieter with a love for Italian foods and this is what curbs my craving for pizza. I love mine with the turkey pepperoni slices, onion, green peppers and mushroom. Serve with a tossed salad or marinated veggies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 145 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.1g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 86.5mg||27 %|
|Sodium 613.2mg||21 %|
|Potassium 366mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 28.9g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 281
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.