Have you ever walked into your kitchen, in the mood for baking, and craving something chocolately, moist and delicious, only to find that when you open your fridge, you're out of eggs? This recipe is perfect for just that situation but is also perfect any time. This dense, moist chocolate treat (with the secret, healthy ingredient) is perfect any time. I've made this for years and wow my family and guests with a perfect chocolate cake every time!
1. Mix zucchini, oil and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
3. Combine dry ingredients to oil mixture gradually, stirring by hand. DO NOT BEAT! Batter will be thick.
4. Pour and spread into 9x13 inch GREASED AND FLOURED pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
6. Cool and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting (homemade or store-bought)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (67g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 168.8mg||6 %|
|Potassium 131.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 37.4g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 232
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.