1) Beat eggs and put them in a pot
2) Add sugar, cream cheese, sour-cream, vanilla, and lemon juice
3) Cook over low-heat for 5min.
4) Swirl in any amount on bluberry pie filling
5) Pour in pie shell
6) Cook for 1/2 an hour
7) Put cherry filling on the center, and blueberry around the side
8) Keep in the fridge for 3 hours
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (316g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5|
|Calories from Fat: 381 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.3g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.8g||149 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 169.2mg||52 %|
|Sodium 390.9mg||13 %|
|Potassium 378.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.3g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 85.2g|
|Protein 9.9g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 762
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.