This recipe is super easy, quick & delicious every time!
1. Place the Nutella in a large bowl. If you like, microwave it for a few seconds to soften it. Then, let it cool slightly
2. In a mixer bowl fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of the whipped cream to the nutella bowl and whisk by hand until smooth.
4. Gently fold in the rest of the whipped cream until combined and smooth.
5. Chill the mousse to set for at least 2 hours.
Garnish the mousse with chocolate chips/shavings, hazelnuts/nuts or Ferrero Rocher .
Note - Store the mousse in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 233 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.9g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.8g||99 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 54.8mg||17 %|
|Sodium 30.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 181.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 22.3g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 340
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!