1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the sugar over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
3) Coat the bottoms of 4 1/2 c ramekins with that caramel.
4) Beat the eggs and add the Nutella, vanilla, and evaporated milk. Mix well, it will be thin.
5) Arrange the ramekins in a large baking dish.
6) Add enough water to the baking dish around the ramekins for it to come half way up the ramekins.
7) Divide the flan mixture between the ramekins.
8) Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
9) Let cool then place in refrigerator until chilled and ready to serve.
10) To serve, run a knife around the outside of the ramekins, cover with serving dish and turn over quickly, taking care that caramel does not spill.
11) Shake until flan slides out of ramekin and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 110.8mg||34 %|
|Sodium 3584.5mg||124 %|
|Potassium 219.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 14.3g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 146
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!