1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, and brown sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, and salt.
4. Combine both mixtures and pour onto 4 sheet pans.
5. Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes and rotating pans between top and bottom rack to achieve an even color.
6. Remove from oven and cool completely before storing in a glass or plastic container.
Adjust the amount of sugar to your liking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (102g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 261 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 10.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 431.1mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 41.2g|
|Protein 12.6g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 485
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!