1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
2. In large mixer bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
3. Stir in oats and butterscotch flavored morsels.
4. Drop by measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 7-8 minutes for chewier cookies (9-10 minutes for crisper cookies).
6. Remove from cookie sheets; cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (84g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 168 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.6g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 130.1mg||40 %|
|Sodium 295.4mg||10 %|
|Potassium 89.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 36.7g|
|Protein 4.9g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 335
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.