Excellent cookies--not the crispy variety and they aren't "cakey" either...more on the dense and great side of things.
1. Grease/spray cookie sheets.
2. Mix dry and wet separately (not including cho chips or walnuts).
3. Combine dry into the wet.
4. Roll into 1" balls and flatten slightly with fingertips (this is fun with my three year old).
5. Bake each batch for around 12 minutes--they will not change a whole lot in terms of color...don't leave them in too long or they will get dried out.
6. Let cool and enjoy. Can freeze some if you would like (I never need to).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 134 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.8g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 35.7mg||11 %|
|Sodium 120.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 93.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 14.2g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 203
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.