- Put oats, sugar, flour and salt into bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Melt butter; let it get quite hot but not bubble.
- Stir butter into oat mixture until sugar is melted.
- Add slightly beaten egg and vanilla, stir all together.
- Drop very small amount from teaspoon not greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with chopsticks.
- Bake about 7 minutes at 375.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (39g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.2g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 20.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 61.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 59.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 25.9g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 181
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.