1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Beat together butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
5. Stir in Oats and chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoolsfuls onto a cookie sheet. I do a little smaller than a golf ball then give them a little squish on top to slightly flatten it.
7 Bake EXACTLY 10 minutes. A minute either way makes a big difference. Adjust for your oven.
8 Cool a couple of minutes before enjoying.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (491g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 929 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 103.3g||138 %|
|Saturated Fat 50g||250 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 34.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.9g|
|Cholesterol 515mg||158 %|
|Sodium 751.8mg||26 %|
|Potassium 950.4mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 230.9g||68 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.5g||62 %|
|Sugars, other 215.3g|
|Protein 37.3g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1933
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.