1. In large bowl, beat eggs and add buttermilk.
2. In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
3. Gradually stir dry ingredients into egg mixture. Add oil and stir until well incorporated.
4. Let batter rest while griddle heats to medium-high heat.
5. For each pancake pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle. Flip when bubbles stop rising to surface.
6. When second side of pancake is golden, remove from griddle and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (178g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 99.8mg||31 %|
|Sodium 512.1mg||18 %|
|Potassium 433.9mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.7g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 43.4g|
|Protein 16.7g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 364
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!