1. Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
3. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
4. Add oats and raisins; mix well.
5. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.. Store tightly covered.
(High Altitude increase flour to 1-3/4 cups)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (256g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 454 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.5g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.7g||158 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 133.2mg||41 %|
|Sodium 589.8mg||20 %|
|Potassium 429.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 167.3g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 165.5g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1094
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!