1. Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk dry ingredients (first 4) and set aside.
2. Combine wet ingredients (butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla) with hand mixer on low.
3. To cream, increase speed to high and beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
4. Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible.
5. Add the oats and raisins; stir to incorporate.
6. Using cookie scoop, transfer to baking sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 47.5mg||15 %|
|Sodium 1674.1mg||58 %|
|Potassium 145.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 14.5g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 135
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!