1. Place chuck roast in bottom of slow cooker.
2. Layer the packets of vegetables and spices over the chuck roast.
3. Top evenly with diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
4. Slowly pour the 3 cups of liquid over the pot roast.
5. Cook covered on low for 10 to 11 hours. Or cook on high for 5 to 6 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (139g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 252.7mg||9 %|
|Potassium 244mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 43
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.