1. Rinse rice per instructions.
2. In a saucepan, combine milk (whole or 2%), rice, sugar and salt (if desired); bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Cover and bake 325 degrees F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Add vanilla and cover again and bake for a final 10-15 minutes.
4. Place in dessert dish/cups and sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Serve warm or chilled.
6. Store in the refrigerator
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (67g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 2.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 208.7mg||7 %|
|Potassium 62.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 18.2g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!