1) Cream shortening and butter with sugar.
2) Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3) Pour milk into a large measuring cup; add extract and baking soda.
4) Into a separate bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
5) Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk mixture.
6) Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets then sprinkle with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.
7) Bake for 10 to 11 minutes at 375º.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (19g)|
|Recipe Makes: 120 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 39 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 17.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 23.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 20.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!