1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt, then set aside
3. Put sugars and zest in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
4. Mix on medium speed 30 seconds.
5. Add butter, mix until pale and fluffy, about 1 minute
6. Mix in eggs, 1 at a time, and then the lemon juice
7. Reduce speed to low, gradually mix in flour mixture.
8. Drop dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets in 1 tablespoon drops, spacing 3 inches apart.
9. Flatten cookies slightly, sprinkle with sanding sugar.
10. Lightly brush with a wet pastry brush, sprinkle with more sanding sugar
11. Bake cookies until golden, about 15 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (243g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 356 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.6g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 433.8mg||133 %|
|Sodium 431.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 208.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 101.6g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 99.8g|
|Protein 17.3g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 823
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.