Minnestrone Soup from Olive Garden
Source: Dinner at the Zoo
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add the onion, celery, carrots and zucchini to the pot.
2. Cook until the vegetables are tender, 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the tomatoes, vegetable broth, tomato paste and Italian seasoning to the pot. Bring to a simmer.
4. Add the white beans, kidney beans, green beans and pasta to the pot. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
5. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the spinach leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes or until wilted.
6. Sprinkle the parsley over the soup and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1262g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 702 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 78g||104 %|
|Saturated Fat 46.6g||233 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 305.9mg||94 %|
|Sodium 1484.2mg||51 %|
|Potassium 3410.3mg||90 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 119.5g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 117.7g|
|Protein 72.3g||103 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1451
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.