1. Sautee Italian sausage (you can use hot sausage and omit the red pepper), and crushed red pepper in pot. Drain excess fat, set aside.
2. In the same pan, sautee bacon. When about half way cooked add the onions and garlic. Sautee for approximatly 15 mins. or until the onions are soft.
3. Add the chicken stock and water. Bring to a boil.
4. Cut potatoes in half the long way and slice thin. Add and cook until soft, about half an hour.
5. Add heavy cream and sausage and cook until thoughouly heated.
6. Rough cut the kale removing heavy stalks. Add just before serving. Delicious!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1037g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 425 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 47.2g||63 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.8g|
|Cholesterol 115.8mg||36 %|
|Sodium 1650.1mg||57 %|
|Potassium 1877.8mg||49 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.3g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 59.8g|
|Protein 34.8g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 818
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.