1. Blend first two marinara sauce ingredients together in a large saucepan. Add remaining ingredients and heat on medium, stirring frequently. The cheese will melt and the sauce will become creamy. Keep warm.
2. Set aside 1/4 of mozzarella cheese. Beat egg into a large mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients, blending well. Keep refrigerated until you are ready to use.
3. Cook lasagna exactly according to package directions. Drain and rinse immediately with cold water so they are cool enough to handle.
4. When ready to make, spread about 1/4 cup of marinara sauce in a large 9x13 baking dish. Lay one lasagna noodle in baking dish and spread with filling along noodle. Loosely roll the noodle up, jelly-roll style.
5. Continue with each lasagna noodle until all noodles are rolled and arranged in baking dish. Cover each roll with remaining sauce, the remaining mozzarella cheese and top with Italian breadcrumbs.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degree for about 35 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (326g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 417 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.3g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.9g|
|Cholesterol 180.6mg||56 %|
|Sodium 2511.7mg||87 %|
|Potassium 606.8mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.8g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 62g|
|Protein 43.4g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 865
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.