1. In a dutch oven, brown onions in fat
2. Add paprika, to onions, warm and mix.
3. Add 2 T water, mix, move onion mixture to the edges of the dutch oven,
4. Add meat and brown
5. Add flour and stir to coat
6. Add wine, garlic, carrots, salt & pepper
7. Simmer for 1-2 hours. Add potatoes about 1/2 hour before end. Cook until potatoes are tender.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3311g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1385 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 153.9g||205 %|
|Saturated Fat 59.5g||298 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 65.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.6g|
|Cholesterol 375.3mg||115 %|
|Sodium 4171.7mg||144 %|
|Potassium 8446.9mg||222 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 167.8g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 36.4g||146 %|
|Sugars, other 131.4g|
|Protein 137.2g||196 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2582
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!