1) heat medium pan, add butter
2) add eggs, cooking until firm on the bottom, make sure the eggs are not runny .
3) add the additional ingredients to 1/2 of the omelet, heat some more
4) fold the half with no added ingredients over the other half
5) cook until the omelet is browned, cut and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (375g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 335 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.3g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 1586.2mg||488 %|
|Sodium 602.5mg||21 %|
|Potassium 502.5mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.9g|
|Protein 47.2g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 536
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.