1. Heat oil on medium heat in a non stick frypan
2. Add onion and capsicum, cook for 3-4 min
3. Add mushrooms, courgettes & chill past to fry pan, cook until just soft
4. Mix in feta and set aside
5. Clean the fry pan ready for the egg
1. Mix eggs in a bowl with milk, salt & pepper
2. Add butter and oil to frypan on a low heat
3. Once the butter has melted add the eggs, moving the pan around to spread the mixture
4. When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, add your filling
5. Using a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelette, then fold in half
6. Cook for about another 3 min until slightly brown and then serve
Omelette should be just cooked through and light, not rubbery
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (299g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 394 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.8g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.4g|
|Cholesterol 29.6mg||9 %|
|Sodium 509.8mg||18 %|
|Potassium 414.4mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 11.9g|
|Protein 9.7g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 477
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!