1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prep bundt pan with Pam.
3.Melt butter in a saucepan.
4. Stir in brown sugar.
5. Keep heat low. Stir regularly.
6. Open both tubes of sweet rolls. Set frosting aside. Slice rolls into quarters.
7. Place in one layer in pan.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
9. Continue layering rolls and top with sugar. Pour butter mixture over rolls.
10. Bake 38-45 minutes (clean toothpick)
11.Cover with foil 1/2 way thru. Remove from oven. Cool 10 minutes
12. Microwave frosting. Pour over rolls. Slice & Serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (44g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 24.3mg||7 %|
|Sodium 10.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 46.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 32.4g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 206
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!