1. Pour vegetable broth into medium pot. Put cauliflower florets into pot and bring to boil over med. high heat. Cover/reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Combine coconut milk, earth balance, garlic, italian seasoning, and basil in a small saucepan over medium heat. When boils, add arrowroot/water mixture, stir constantly until sauce is thickened and smooth - remove from heat.
3. Drain liquid from cauliflower, place in food processor on high for approx. one minute. Add sauce and blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add sunflower seeds and chives.
6. Serve hot over a bed of spinach.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 7.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 79.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 616.4mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 7.1g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 122
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!