1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly oil a large cookie sheet with a couple teaspoons of the oil. Spread peppers, onions, and asparagus on cookie sheet and brush with remaining oil on both sides. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Turn vegetables halfway through cooking time.
4. In a large salad bowl, mix jicama, tomatoes, and hearts of palm. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, and honey. Whisk until ingredients blend. Refrigerate until ready to use.
6. Combine all vegetables in a salad bowl. Add half of dressing and toss well. Add more dressing and toss. Continue adding dressing and tossing until salad is lightly dressed.
7. Sprinkle avocado and almonds over the top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (311g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 122 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.6g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 90.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 1306.8mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 21.7g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 251
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!