1. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, sweetener, salt, cinnamon and baking powder.
2. Add in egg, oil, banana and vanilla extracts.
3. Stir well until no lumps remain.
4. Add in crushed nuts and stir again.
5. Grease a small bowl well and pour the batter in the bowl.
6. Microwave bowl in the center of the microwave on high for 60 seconds or until the center of the cake is just firm to the touch (don't overcook!) If it's not done after 60 seconds, microwave an additional 10 seconds until ready.
7. Carefully invert the cake onto a plate or cooling rack. Enjoy!
**My cakes are pictured topped with peanut butter mousse, which will be featured in its own recipe in the near future.**
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.