Combining the savory flavors of the Mediterranean with spicy Asian chilies, this one sheet wonder will hit all the flavor points and then some! Plus, its pretty easy on the waistline, but that's just an added bonus.
Source: BigOven Editorial
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a half-sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Use a sharp knife to cut 4 or slits crosswise, about 1 inch apart, into the top of each chicken breast. Take care not to cut all the way through the chicken; the cuts should go about three-quarters of the way through.
3. Arrange the chicken breasts on one half of the sheet pan. Stuff each slit with a slice of zucchini, tomato, and feta. (Note: The size of chicken breasts can vary, so it’s ok to alternate ingredients stuffed in each slit if you can’t fit them all.)
4. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic cloves, lemon zest, dill, parsley, oregano, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper. Brush oil and herb mixture over each chicken breast.
5. Place cut red onion, bell peppers, and potatoes in a medium mixing bowl. Drizzle with chili crisp, lemon juice, and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper. Toss to combine, then spread out on the other half of the sheet pan.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken breasts reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Remove sheet pan from oven. Add baby kale to the roasted vegetables and use tongs to combine. The residual heat from thefood and pan will slightly wilt the kale.
8. Plate each chicken breast with a serving of roasted vegetables.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (603g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 76 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.4g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 173.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1555.8mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 25.9g|
|Protein 59.2g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 443
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.