1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a very large sheet pan with parchment paper or foil for easier clean-up (optional).
2. Halve the baby red potatoes (or cube if they are larger). In a small bowl, mix together all of the seasonings: the dried basil, thyme, oregano, paprika, onion powder, and salt + pepper (I use a heaping 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper). Mix together.
3. Place the halved red potatoes and baby carrots on the sheet pan. Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil and half of the seasoning mix on top. Toss to combine and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Prepare the asparagus by trimming the ends and cutting into 2 inch pieces. Thinly slice the yellow onion. Coin the sausage.
5. Remove the potatoes and carrots from the oven and using a spatula push them to one side of the pan. On the other side add in the chopped asparagus, sliced onion, sausage, and minced garlic. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and remaining seasoning mix. Toss to combine and then toss those ingredients with the potatoes and carrots.
6. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until veggies are roasted to your desired preference. Top the dish with freshly grated parmesan and fresh parsley as desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (714g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 155 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.2g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 7.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 334.3mg||12 %|
|Potassium 2709.2mg||71 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.7g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.6g||62 %|
|Sugars, other 80.1g|
|Protein 14.2g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 574
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!