Try this One Pan Salmon and Veggie Dinner recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Cover a sheet pan with non-stick aluminum foil or cover with foil and spray with olive oil.
3. Prepare potato bag. Put potatoes in bag and shake to cover. Place on pan and bake for 10 mins. Then flip and bake for another 10 mins. **(turn on toaster oven to 450degrees with rimmed baking pan in it)
4. Mix other bags with listed ingredients and put salmon and asparagus in them. Shake to coat.
5. Take the potatoes out of the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. Keep them spaced out a bit. Put salmon fillets on the pan. Season both sides with salt and pepper and drizzle with rest of marinade from salmon bag. **(before potatoes are finished, turn toaster oven to 275, put salmon on baking sheet and set timer for 11 mins)
7. Place your asparagus on the pan and drizzle with rest of marinade from asparagus bag.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes. (The salmon should flake easily with a fork when it's ready).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (642g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 263 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.2g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 55mg||17 %|
|Sodium 141.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 547.1mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 27.7g|
|Protein 22.5g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 462
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.