1. Cook the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat until crispy.
2. Add the chicken and cook until no pink is showing. Remove the chicken.
3. Cook the spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper with the bacon until the spinach has wilted.
4. Put the chicken back in, add the milk, then stir.
5. Bring the milk to a boil, then add the pasta.
6. Stir constantly for about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
7. Add the parmesan, then mix until the cheese has melted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (358g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 77 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.6g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 24mg||7 %|
|Sodium 114.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 516.8mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 33.5g|
|Protein 11g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 270
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!