Use one Pot
1. Vegetable base: dissolve 2 teaspoons of vegetable in 2 cups of boiling water.
2. Add the contents of the Ravioli sauce pack if frozen and let simmer for a few minutes. If the sauce is thawed, then skip this step.
3. Combine all liquid ingredients and diced tomatoes and turn up the heat to boil.
4. Turn down heat to a simmer and add Ravioli and frozen veggies.
5. Cover the pot and let the soup simmer for 20 minutes until the ravioli is cooked thoroughly.
may need to add more spaghetti sauce or tasting or if you have ravioli without the sauce pack. I am also working on a reduced sodium version.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0.7mg||0 %|
|Sodium 149.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 115.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 32
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!