1. Preheat Instant Pot in Saute and adjust to more for high heat. When the inner cooking pot is heated add the oil. When the oil is shimmering, add the garlic, ginger, and green chile and saute for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant.
2. Add the onions and stir to mix well. Saute for 6-8 minutes, staring once or twice until the onions are browned and slightly crips.
3. Add the turmeric, cayenne, cumin, coriander, garam marsala, and salt.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and water and deglaze the pot well, scraping up all brown bits. Lock the ild.
5. Cook on manual, high for 15 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally.
6. Unlock and open the lid. Stir the mixture. The mixture will thicken as it cools. When cool, transfer it to an airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week or freeze up to 3 months.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (660g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 505 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 56.1g||75 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 38.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1261.7mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.2g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 46g|
|Protein 8.7g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 733
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!