Pre-heat air fryer to 390°F 1. Cut onion into 1/4 inch slices and separate into rings.
2. Place flour, baking powder and salt in a large sealable plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to combine. Add onion rings. Seal and toss until coated.
3. Spread Panko in a shallow dish.
4. In another shallow dish, whisk eggs.
5. Working with one onion ring at a time, remove from flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg, shaking off excess. Then dredge in Panko pressing gently to adhere. As they are dredged, Place 4 to 7 onion rings (depending on size) in air fryer basket, leaving space in between. Spray with cooking spray.
6. Air fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately
7. Repeat steps five and six with the remaining onion rings, egg and Panko, discard any excess flour mixture, egg and Panko.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (240g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.6g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 212.9mg||66 %|
|Sodium 1083.8mg||37 %|
|Potassium 359.1mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.7g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 65.4g|
|Protein 18.8g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 434
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.