1. Add Yeast to bread maker.
2. Add Rye Flour, White Flour, and Caraway Seeds to large bowl and whisk together until blended.
3. Pour flour mixture into bread maker.
4. Add Milk and Water to small bowl.
5. Warm Milk & Water in microwave until at room temperature.
6. Add sugar, salt, Olive Oil, and Onions to milk.
7. Whisk Milk mixture until well blended.
8. Pour Milk mixture on top of flour in bread machine.
9. You can skip this step but I find it useful for my bread maker. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the flour into the milk until most of the flour is doughy .
10. Turn on your bread mixer and set for large, wheat loaf.
11. When loaf is done, remove the loaf from the bread machine and while still hot, use a zip lock sandwich bag to hold butter while you rub the butter on all 6 sides of the hot loaf.
12. For best results, let the loaf cool before slicing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (7186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4344 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 482.6g||643 %|
|Saturated Fat 284.6g||1423 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 149.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20.3g|
|Cholesterol 1777.9mg||547 %|
|Sodium 16998.3mg||586 %|
|Potassium 20856.5mg||549 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1167.8g||343 %|
|Dietary Fiber 56.9g||227 %|
|Sugars, other 1110.9g|
|Protein 507.9g||726 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 10944
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!