1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together gluten-free flour mix, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and cardamom. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter and sugar and So Delicious culinary coconut milk together using a mixer or spoon. Blend in vanilla and orange zest.
4. Add dry ingredient mixture. Blend until combined.
5. Form dough into a log 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap in parchment and freeze for 20 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
6. Line cookie sheet with parchment. Slice dough into 1/4" rounds. Place at least 1 inch apart on sheet.
7. Mix together 1 tsp. cinnamon and 4 tsp. sugar and sprinkle on top of cookies.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (64g)|
|Recipe Makes: 14 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0.5mg||0 %|
|Sodium 20.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 120.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.2g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 39.1g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!