Try this Orange Chipotle Chicken with Cilantro Lime Rice recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Combine brown and wild rices and cook in rice cooker.
2. in a medium bowl, combine cooked rice, cilantro and 1/4 tsp salt.
1. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry, then pound until 1/2 thick.
2. in a small bowl, combine chile powder, cumin and 1/4 tsp salt.
3. Heat 1 T. oil in a large nonstick skillet.
4. Season both sides of chicken with spice mixture and cook for 3 minutes per side or until no
longer pink in center. Remove from skillet and set aside.
5. Add orange juice and maple syrup to skillet and cook for 1 minute to thicken slightly, stirring
6. Remove from heat, stir in chipotle chiles in adobo sauce and orange zest.
7. Add chicken back to skillet and stir into sauce and cook for 2-3.
8. Sen/e chicken over rice and spoon any excess glaze over chicken pieces.
Adapted from Clean Eating Magazine
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.