Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
1. Cream together sugar and butter
2. Add in eggs, mix well
3. Add in vanilla, mix well
4. In a separate bowl; combine all dry ingredients
5. Add in orange zest
6. Add in chocolate chips
7. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, or use parchment paper
8. Divide dough in half and shape into a log 9 inches long and 3 inches wide.
9. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until set. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool slightly for about 10 minutes.
10. Turn the oven down to 200.
11. Place the still-warm logs on a cutting board and with a serrated knife, cut each log on the diagonal into 1/2 inch slices. Lay the slices on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Carefully turn over and bake for another 10 minutes or until crisp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (591g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 730 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 81.1g||108 %|
|Saturated Fat 44.7g||224 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 740.9mg||228 %|
|Sodium 614.8mg||21 %|
|Potassium 1118.7mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 231.9g||68 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 221.9g|
|Protein 50.7g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1874
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!