1. Preheat oven to 375. Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.
2. Beat sugar, oil, butter and zests until well combined.
3. Add egg, molasses and vanilla, beat until well blended.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Form 3/4 inch balls, and spacing over 2 inches apart, put on cookie sheet. Oil the bottom of a large glass and dip into sugar. Flatten the balls to 1/4 inch thickness.
6. Bake 3 minutes or until just golden, and allow the cookie trays to cool slightly between baking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (262g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 143 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.9g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 72mg||22 %|
|Sodium 334.5mg||12 %|
|Potassium 256.7mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 210.7g||62 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 208.7g|
|Protein 8.1g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1005
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.