1. Lightly sprinkle one side of cutlets with salt, pepper and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
2. In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil. Saute turkey cutlets in hot oil 1 to 2 minutes per side or until turkey is no longer pink in center. Remove turkey to platter and keep warm.
3. In small saucepan, over medium heat, combine marmalade, remaining cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is heated throughout.
4. Return turkey cutlets to pan and heat.
5. To serve, spoon marmalade sauce over cutlets.
6. Hints * For a dish with an Eastern taste, add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder. * To create an Asian dish, add a splash of sesame oil and a 1 to 2 teaspoons light soy sauce. * For a spicy Mexican flavor, add 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin in the sauce and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (133g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 85.1mg||26 %|
|Sodium 88.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 342.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 12.4g|
|Protein 32.9g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 251
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.