1) With a vegetable peeler, shave off the bright layer of peel from 1 orange and the lemon, chop finely.
2) Remove and discard remaining white peel from orange and lemon.
3) Peel remaining oranges and discard peel. Slice fruit into 1/4 inch pieces.
4) Combine chopped peels, fruit, sugar, and pectin in bread pan.
5) Press and hold Start/Stop button to clear display.
6) Press Menu/Select to select jam setting
7) Press Start/Stop button. The display will begin counting down the time on the jam setting. When Jam is ready, the unit will signal and display will show 00:00.
8) Using hot pads, remove bread pan. Pour Jam into containers; cover. Refrigerate to set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (840g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 69767.6mg||2406 %|
|Potassium 1170.1mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.4g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.3g||73 %|
|Sugars, other 58.1g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 281
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!